Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changes

Change is one of those words that can make or break you.  Some people are so fearful of change that they'll gladly suffer through a known misery, rather than to risk a potential unknown misery.  Change can bring new life into a situation, or kill it if implemented incorrectly.

So for the next little while, I'm plunging head first into the world of change.  I'm putting our curriculum aside for now.  I'll get back to it I'm certain.  But for now, I don't want to look at boring worksheets.  I don't want to be stuck inside all day during my favorite time of the year.  We're going to get out and do things and spend time together learning and having fun.   There will be plenty of time for worksheets and indoors when winter hits and the temperatures fall.

Please note that I am  slightly OCD (she says mockingly).  So I cannot say this will last for an extended period.  Quite honestly, the fact that we won't be clicking off numbered lesson plans will tweak me greatly.  Maybe, just maybe it's my turn to learn some things from my kids, or at least enjoy their exuberance!

This my friends will be an interesting week, one way or the other!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!