Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sleep Deprived

There are some changes taking place in our lives and home.  If all goes according to plan, I should be the only one affected a great deal, but we all know how plans can quickly go amuck!

First of all let me say that we are still committed to homeschooling.  However last night, at 11pm I started my new job.  I’ll be working 3rd shift (11pm through 7am) Sunday nights through Thursday nights.   Then coming home and sleeping until around 11:30ish.  Homeschooling will be done a bit later in the day from noon to 4 or so.  Hopefully a nap will be thrown in later in the evening as well.   This schedule will least impact everyone (except me), and still meet the financial needs that we have.

Hopefully I’ll adjust to my new schedule, and lack of sleep, quickly.  However, if you happen to notice me nodding off, give me a nudge, will you?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!