Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Around Our House

On any given day you can find someone in our home creating something.  I love the creativity that flows, even if I can’t always figure out what to do with the finished product.  Lately Lindsey’s been making plaster ballerina fridge magnets for her ballet friends.

015024

Olivia has worked extremely hard on a ballerina doll for her instructor Ms. Pam.  I love the intense expressions she gets when she’s working on things.

017023

027

Then there’s the husband.  He’s been working on this doll house for months.  I really should have taken more photos along the way.  I’ll definitely post a finished photo when the time comes.  As you can see, he let the girls pick out the colors and paint the interior walls.

020

021

What fun creative things are taking shape on your dining room table?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing creative things kids have done. It inspires me to let my kids make a mess on of my kitchen table too, lol. I am hopping over from HR to say hi and to follow your blog. I look forward to becoming a new reader of yours. See you around! (PS- I am a Bible in 90 days grad too! That was rough, but I feel like having done it was a good start for me to take the time and study it afterwards) ~Elyse/Oiralinde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying hey! Making the rounds from MR! :) Have a great weekend! :) Love all the crafts! They are a hit at my house too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!