Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up–Welcome May

We’re quickly coming up on the end of our school year.  All of our extracurricular activities will be wrapping up in the next few weeks and then it’ll be on to summer time!   I’ll be glad to get a little downtime, if there is such a thing!

On Saturday we had Olivia’s birthday party with her friends.   We had a wonderful time creating Junior She-Art.  I love watching kids be creative.

Olivias 10th 086

We went out and enjoyed some of the wonderful weather.  Check out our field trips.

Olivias 10th 038

I’ve also been making progress on my trip to Ethiopia.  My passport should be here any day, and I’ve scheduled my appointment to get the necessary vaccinations.   My big issue now is to raise the funds.  If you would like to help fund the trip to the Ajuja orphanage, please read this post, and find out how you can be a help! 

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up and Homeschool Review.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. My shots are all taken care of too! I'm headed to Uganda and Kenya in 4 weeks! Hope your trip goes as well as I plan for mine to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that image is beautiful. I would be taking field trips all the time if I were you! Thanks for sharing on HammockTracks and I look forward to next week's post. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!