Other features include:
- two page monthly calendar layout (July 2016-May 2017)
- monthly notes section (prior to the 2 page calendar)
- monthly "Hey Mama" encouragement pages
- 36 weekly lesson plan pages (2 page layout)
- monthly goals (educational, spiritual, physical, financial, life skills, etc.)
- semester goals (educational, spiritual, physical, financial, life skills, etc.)
- yearly goals (educational, spiritual, physical, financial, life skills, etc.)
- attendance charts- 180 days
- book reading logs
- curriculum planning sheets
- homeschool contact list (name, address, phone, email)
- various educational helps (ex. writing prompts, invention timeline, states and capital cities, etc.)
- transcript guidelines
- transcript form
- skills checklist
- other courses list (co-op etc.)
With having all of these tools together in one place (especially the yearly calendars) I was able to quickly schedule my 6 weeks on, 1 week off plan for the upcoming school year. I was then able to flip to the monthly calendars and fill in start/end dates as well as birthdays, vacation days etc. Within about 30 minutes I had our 2016-2017 roughed out and then was able to start looking at lesson plans and the like.
If you live in the U.S., you can get a printed copy for $19, including shipping, by using coupon code CREWCODE at checkout. The coupon is good through July 15.
To read other TOS Crew members reviews, click here.