Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up - Hello March

Happy March!!   Spring is close (I hope) and here at our house the trees are starting to bud and the early flowers are starting to pop up.   I'm hoping we don't get a late snow that damages it all, but that's out of my realm of control.


Monday Olivia babysat all day.   After we dropped her off, Lindsey and I transported a family member to doctor appointments and then came home to work on her school work.    Olivia and I also finished up the last of our typhoid pills at bedtime (so very glad this is done).   I also shared a blog post about Lindsey's Reformation and Renaissance study.

Tuesday was a typical school day.   The work is taking much less time now that we're finishing up some of the subjects, so early afternoons are a lot less rushed now.   In the evening it was off to archery.

Wednesday I was up early and off to my 6 month dental appointment.  No cavities or issues, go me!  the girls worked on lessons while I was gone.  Lindsey finished up her science for the year.  Then we had a lovely afternoon tea break when everyone was done with class work.

Thursday was a long day, with a huge gap in lessons during the day for some family things I needed to tend to.  The girls had their first volleyball practice for the upcoming fall season.  It looks like Lindsey will be playing JV and Olivia is moving to varsity.   Practice ran from 3:15-5:15, then we ran home, dropped off the kids, I went out to make a delivery and the girls finished school work while I made dinner.   After dinner I made cookies for our Dr. Seuss party on Friday.  Can yo identify the book by the cookies?   Crazy winds kicked up over night and kept most of us awake for the majority of the night.
Friday (today) is co-op day, and the crazy wind is still with us.   We're having a Dr. Seuss party during language arts today, so I'm hoping to get photos to share late.   

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Dr.Seuss cookies. We used to have a party for his birthday every year when the kids were little.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Dr. Seuss cookies are adorable! We had crazy winds Thursday and Friday too (in fact we lost power and are still waiting to her on when we may be getting it back!). The boys and I took a field trip to the library for some heat and Wi-fi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that feeling of the school day getting shorter and shorter as various subjects were completed. I'm just starting to notice signs of autumn around here - less daylight and a crisp feeling in the air, especially in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!