Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Touching Base

It's hard to believe it's almost been a full month since Lindsey officially graduated.  Her graduation gift was finally completed, and I was able to pick it up this week.  I'd sent all of her recital/sports/camp/youth group shirts off to have her memory quilt made.  Here's the final project.


The month has been busy for her.  She's working, did some additional pet/house sitting and has been going out with work friends to bowl, eat and do random things.  She's back to physical therapy on her knee.  She's mostly doing at home exercises and going to the YMCA to ride the recumbent bike and do leg presses to strengthen the knee.  She goes back to see the PT for another evaluation in three weeks.

I'm wrapping up small projects around the house and sending out resumes for various types of jobs.  Thus far, I'm not a hot commodity, but that's ok.  The right doors will open up, at the right time.

I hope you're having a good summer!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find a job that brings you joy. I want to keep a blog...it is such a habit, but I rarely get to it anymore. The transitions of life.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the graduation! I’ve homeschooled my son and daughter through high school graduation last year. Thank you for saying the right doors will open for a job at the right time. My husband passed away unexpectedly just before graduation, and currently I’m searching for a job. The right doors at the right time, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!