Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I’m NOT a Dog Person

Let me rephrase that, I'm not an INDOOR dog person.  I've had dogs in the past and loved every minute of it, but they were outside dogs.    Our new family member (thanks alot there Grandpa) is a good little dog really...she's pretty much housebroken except when my husband is "watching" her and fails to notice the obvious signs that she's getting ready to have an accident.    Sadly, he watches tv while he's "watching" the dog....nuff said.

Anyway, I'm hoping I adjust soon.  We've had her for a week today.  I feel like everything I touch is dirty.   I can't get many tasks completed because I have to keep an eye on the dog so as to avoid more accidents.  Since my husband doesn't read my blog, I can safely say here that I'm honestly not happy with this new family member....ok, I really HATE having a indoor dog.   I really am trying to make the best of it.  I know the girls are extremely happy with the critter.   Somewhere in all of this, there is probably some really important lesson for me to learn.

So...thanks for listening.   And, without further ado...here she is....Holle (pronounced Hollie) with Olivia.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!