Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yes….she did!

Olivia will be 6 next month.  We've never had her hair cut at all, not even a trim.   And then....fast forward.   She wanted a Hannah Montana wig...and they were on clearance for $3.00 so we got her one.   After church today, we had a nice family meal, and then the kids came down to the family room while I washed the dishes.  I came in about 20 minutes later to unload my Sunday school bag. 

Olivia had put her wig on....and any hair of hers that was sticking out, she CUT OFF.  We just got back from Fanatastic Sams trying to get it "fixed".   Her hair was down past her backside, mid-thigh.  Now...

I'm mortified, and I know in the great scope of life it isn't important....but geeeez.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!