Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disgusted

Sometimes, not having cable television leaves me in the dark about current events, which is not always a bad thing.  However, after reading a post at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers this morning, I realized that this one current issue is one that does affect me, or at least my blog.

I’m sure most of you have heard about Amazon’s unwillingness to remove a very offensive book that promotes criminal behavior against innocent children

So let me point out that any links to Amazon are there only because it was a requirement for a product review or book review.   I would encourage to find alternative distributors for your curriculum and reading products, and I’ll be making changes to links as time allows.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!