Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day!

In my Weekly Wrap Up last week I mentioned that I was crossing my fingers for a big snow in March.   Tada!

002

This above photo was taken in the early morning as snow piled up…and up.  We ended up with approximately 20 inches of snow!   I think my flag did it’s job!

007

This was to be a snowman…but it got away from the girls on the hill and took on a life of itself.  A short lived life, the dog mauled it.

027

Here is poor, unsuspecting Olivia, making a snow angel.  Do you see that huge scoop of snow in the right hand corner of the photo?  She never saw it coming…heh heh heh.

021

Lindsey to the rescue!

023

004

I hope you enjoyed your day, regardless of what the weather may have brought to you!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!