Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up–The Celebration Week

This has been such a fun week for us.  Sunday was our 12 year wedding anniversary.  We skipped church and traveled to Amazement Square, in Lynchburg, Virginia.  If you are ever in that part of Virginia, I highly recommend taking the time to go to this kids museum.

Amazement Square 028

Monday through Wednesday we hit the books hard and squeezed in 4 days worth of school work.  Yes, I know, I’m a slave driver…but I really want this year to be finished.

The real  reason for the big push was so we could take Thursday off to celebrate Olivia’s 10th birthday.  The girls and I traveled north to go to a new to us playground, and also to visit the James Madison University Arboretum.  We had such a good time, and I took lots of photos…which I haven’t had time to download to the computer yet.  There will be a separate post probably next week.

Friday we had co-op.  I registered the girls for next year’s classes, and our yearbooks came in!  Throw in that it was pizza day and it was pretty awesome.

Tonight we clean like crazy, for tomorrow is Olivia’s party with friends.  We’re making crafts! Be expecting a post about that too.

Only 18 more days left this year!   Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up and Homeschool Review.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by!