Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Home From Ethiopia

The team and I arrived back on U.S. soil Sunday morning around 8:30 am EST after being up since Saturday morning around 6am, Ethiopian time. In case you’re wondering, Ethiopia is 8 hours ahead of us in time….so to say we were a wee bit tired is a huge understatement.  I finally was able to get to sleep around 8:30pm EST Sunday night.

Many people have already been asking for posts about the trip.  They are in the works, really.   Foggy mind, combined with processing all that I saw and did has collided nicely with my at home responsibilities and the husbands new work schedule.  So, relax and give me a couple of days, you’ll be glad you did.

In the meantime, here is my absolute favorite photo from my entire trip. Courtesy of my 7 year old.

Ethiopia 2013 162

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!