Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fresh Air –Day 3

Sunday morning we all headed off to church, followed by lunch and a trip to the pool.

Ty`Nique insisted she could swim.  I was pretty sure she couldn’t, so after asking her to prove it and seeing that I was right, we stayed in the shallow end of the pool.  The husband and I would take turns swimming out to deeper water with Olivia since she’s a strong swimmer.  Not to mention, there’s no way in the world I’m posting a photo of me in a bathing suit on the internet.

Ty`Nique 091

Ty`Nique 090

After thoroughly wearing everyone out in the pool, we went home for a barbeque.   Ty`Nique helped me pick fresh lettuce and tomatoes from the garden for the burgers.  I had to laugh when she said the garden was dirty and itchy.  Yep, that’s a garden…dirty.

Ty`Nique 095

Ty`Nique 096

And seriously, what’s a barbeque without s’mores?  For good s’mores, you need goofy children.

Ty`Nique 100

Ty`Nique 104

Ty`Nique 103

My heart broke tonight as homesickness finally hit and Ty`Nique began to miss her Mom.  Thankfully it was short lived and she’s once again a happy girl.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!