Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

I guess I’m feeling a bit “Julie Andrew-ish”, so I thought I’d tell you about a few of my favorite Christmas recipes that I’ve shared on my other blog, S.A.H.M. I Am!

First up is a delish, simple cheese ball recipe, this one doesn’t take long to prepare and you can either make it into a ball, or just place it in a pretty dish (or two), as it does make a quite a lot.  This cheese ball goes well with crackers, bagel chips and pita chips.

Christmas 2013 038

Next is a quick and easy recipe for sugar cookie frosting.  This is one that dries quick and hard so that you can stack cookies neatly.

Christmas 2013 050

Potato candy is a big hit in these parts as well.   Admittedly, I’m behind schedule and haven’t made it yet this year.  However, I do have a lovely potato candy tutorial to show you just how it’s done!

I have a few other recipes, like my peanut butter balls, and no-bake cookies that I’d love to share, hopefully that’ll happen soon.  In the mean while, here’s a teaser, grins!

Christmas 2013 040

Enjoy your special treats this Christmas season!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!