Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up–Home Improvements

I know it’s been quiet here on the blog.   I’ve been busy working on some projects around the house. If you' would like to see before and after photos of my living room make over, read this post.    I think you’ll understand why I haven’t been online, grins.

003

Our homeschool support group graduation was this past weekend.   This was my first time attending, and officiating, so it was a bit freaky for me.   It was a LOVELY ceremony and the words that the fathers spoke to and about their graduating kids was amazing (read: makes you want to blubber but you can’t in front of 400 people).

The girls have had a wonderful time this week at a half day arts camp.  They will have a performance on Sunday afternoon.  I guess that’s one way to spend your Father’s Day.  Olivia is studying acting and will be doing a snippet from “A Midsummer Night Dream” during their performance and Lindsey is doing a modern dance class and will be, well…dancing.   The other options were art and music, so there will be an art show and musical performance as well.

The painting and camp have pretty much been the extent of our week.  Starting this Saturday we have several long days in the works, so I should have more to report on next week.  

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!