Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!

The days following Christmas have been a blur, due in part to having been in the bed sick for a couple of days.  We were scheduled to start back to school on December 28, but with me being sick, and the tween sleeping until 11am most days, I just said forget it.

We've spent an amazing amount of time playing with our favorite new game "Spot It".
  Spot it!

We've undecorated the house, and gave it a thorough cleaning (purging starts next week).  We've spent time with family and friends on a less rushed basis, and just enjoyed some down time.   Next week everything starts back up, school - ballet - basketball - piano and IEW.

Yes, we've been pretty low key here, and that's ok.  I wish there were more low key days truthfully, but i know there will come a day that I'll miss this busy stage of life, so I'm rolling with it for now.

I hope you all have a lovely New Year's weekend together with your family.  I pray that 2016 is a year of supernatural blessing and protection over each of you.

Happy 2016!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!