Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

Weekly Wrap Up - Goodbye 2018

It's hard to believe 2018 is coming to an end.   It seems like it was just days ago that the world was in freak out mode over Y2K, and here we wrapping up 18 years after the "fact".

The girls finished with lantern tours on Sunday (12/23).  Olivia wasn't supposed to work this weekend, but one of the other actors dropped out and Olivia was asked to be her replacement.  Tom and I got to have a couple of date nights while they were working.  We finally got to hit Christmas Wonderland (it kept getting rescheduled because of the crazy rains).   Here are a few highlight photos.







We spent Christmas Eve with my in-laws, it was low key and not a photo was taken again this year.   Christmas morning we opened gifts and then had our traditional eggnog french toast with warm cherry pie filling breakfast. Then we went to my brother's house for dinner.  This was our 44th Christmas in that house, and probably the last one since he's selling after the first of the year.   It was different not having Momma with us, but honestly it was probably the best family Christmas every.

I think they like me!
We'll still be on Christmas break until January 2.  I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas season and I pray that 2019 is full of blessings and joy for each of you!




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, hoping for lots of good fortune and cheer for you as well in the new year. I hardly ever remember to take any photos at Christmas parties and celebrations as I am way to busy enjoying myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cups and what a blessing to have so many Christmas days in one place.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! Wasn't Y2K just a couple of years ago?! But 2018 really zoomed by for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!