Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Progress! Finally!!

I'm  a big "to-do list" kind of gal (shocking I know).   I'm one of those people who, if I do something that isn't on the list, I'll write it on the list just so I can check it off (sad I know).  We leave for the beach in 34 hours and this was the list of things I wanted done before we left.

Spring clean the house
Yardsale (been trying since March...rain doesn't cooperate)...still not done.
Plant my garden
Build a 2nd garden since the first didn't hold it all
Catch up on all of my scrapbooking
Build a compost bin
Remove ugly wallpaper from kitchen, then paint...

Now obviously, some of these things I've been working on for some time; but the goal was to have it done before our "vacation".  My gosh I've worn my self out getting ready for this!  So tomorrow all I have to do is pack for the 4 of us, take Olivia to her ball game, go to a board meeting at church and clean the house.  

Oh, yeah...and I need to make a list of things to do when I get back from vacation. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!