Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up - 2017 Comes to a Close

Happy Friday all!   I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!   We've had a wonderful week with family and friends.   We spent Christmas Eve with my husbands family.   Christmas morning we were home and I made our traditional eggnog french toast with warm cherry pie filling for breakfast, yum!   We opened gifts and listened to the girls squeal over their gifts.  Who knew books on WWII and socks were squeal worthy?

 
In the afternoon we went down to my Momma's.  This was her 90th Christmas, most likely her last.   It was a mix of emotions, but a good day none the less.

We went to my best friends house on Thursday to have Christmas with her and her husband.   The girls just adore them, and their little dogs are the cutest things.

Olivia has had basketball practice 3 days this week, which honestly I think was a bit much.   She also has a 2 hour practice on New Year's Day...grr.

Besides holiday activities, I've spent the week working on lesson plans for all of January, printed off everything for Lindsey's new history unit, finished a 2nd semester schedule for my co-op class and worked on class descriptions and registration forms for the 2018-2019 co-op.   The girls have been working on their book projects for co-op next week.

On the blog this week, I shared our Year In Review-Academics.   I hope you've all had a great week!

Happy New Year to you all!!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I love that your daughters squeal over books and socks; my boys certainly wouldn't!... well, my middle son might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny about the socks - my daughter gets excited about socks, but my sons certainly do not. :-) I love eggnog French toast; and I agree that the basketball practices are too much for Christmas break week! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a basketball practice today (New Year's Day) and I've told her she's not going.

      Delete
  3. happy new year to you too. My boy got mittens/gloves and was delighted as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely week. Happy New Year to all of you. My kids were delight over board games and giggled about the titles of some of the books that the grandparents sent. They were financial literacy books.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got a new board game "Phase 10 Twist" that was great deal of fun.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!