Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sarah’s Wish Special Deal

For those of you who read my review of Sarah's Wish, I have exciting news!!   The author has given my readers an incredible deal on his book series.

Sarah's Wish ~ $8.50 {retail: $10.00 ~ save $2.49}
Sarah's Promise ~ $10.50 {retail: $14.99 ~ save $4.49}
Sarah's Escape ~ $15.50 {retail: $21.99 ~ save $6.49}
Extra special offer: Purchase all of the items above and add an extra copy of Sarah's Wish for $4.00. You can give it to a friend for Christimas!

In addition you also get FREE SHIPPING!

The only "catch" is in order to get these special prices, you have to use mail order only, using the specific order form that I have.  These prices are NOT available on the website.  So if you would like to take advantage of this great price on these great books, leave a message with your email address in it, or email me and I'll  send you the order form!  (Look on my left sidebar and click on the contact me button.)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!