Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Mommy Melt Down Wrap Up

Yeah, so this has been a not so great week in my world....lots of things going on, none or which were school related.  However, the frustration level on my part impacted school pretty badly.  So...we had our normal classes on Monday and that was about it.

Tuesday was not one of my stellar mom days.  I gave up, walked out the door and went for a walk for about 2 hours, then rode the trolley around our city for a while and then headed home.  Unfortunately, I had no cash so I had to come home to get lunch or my mommy time out would have been longer.  It didn't really solve anything, but I did burn off lots of calories and gave myself the opportunity to pray and vent outside of the earshot of little listeners.  (Not to worry, I didn't leave the kiddos home alone.  The husband was home with them.)

Tuesday night was better, as we traveled to the library to hear Red Hawk give a presentation.  You can read all about that here.

I also brought home 30 books from the library about Christmas around the world.  We'll work on that next week.

Yesterday I ended up at the doctors office due to some intestinal issues that were brought on by a combination of stress and eating corn and/or nuts.  I'm on meds for the next 14 days, but thank God the pain is subsiding.

Next week will be better, I mean really  it has to be, right?

To see how everyone else's week went, head over to Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers for the weekly wrap up.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!