Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Beeyoutiful (Review)

Typically, I'm not a headache sufferer (thank you Jesus!).  However, I do occasionally have a headache related to sinus pressure or skyrocketing pollen counts.  I was happy to have the opportunity to review  a product from Beeyoutiful called the Tension Tamer ($11 plus shipping).  It arrived during a pretty stressful week, so I figured it would get a good work out.

Tension Tamer

This incredible combination of essential oils act to reduce pain, relieve tension and combat headaches. A great nerve relaxer and pocket decongestant. Roll Tension Tamer on temples, wrists, nose, or neck and relax as your headache and tension disappear. Great for children to!   (That is the blurb from their site.)

Both my husband and I have been using this product and we really like it.  I find that even if I don’t have a headache, the aroma is wonderful and it helps open up congested sinuses.   My mother-in-law tried it on a visit and was really thrilled to see how quickly it worked on her headache.

My oldest daughter is 6, and has seasonal allergies which can lead to some major stuffed up nose and sinus issues.  I applied the Tension Tamer to her forehead and it did help to loosen up her sinuses pretty quickly.  However after about 45 minutes I noticed that she had a big red streak across her forehead where I had applied the product.   So having said that, I would use caution when applying it to young children or those with sensitive skin.

Overall, we are really pleased with this one!

To read more Crew member review of this and other Beeyoutiful products, click here.

Disclosure: This product was provided to our family for free as members of the 2009-2010 Old Schoolhouse Magazine Homeschool Crew. Reviews and opinions expressed in this blog are our own.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!