Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up: The One I Forgot About

Somehow my week went POOF!  I sat down a bit ago to catch up on blogs and wondered why on earth the Weekly Wrap Up at WUS was posted so early in the week.  Imagine my surprise when I realized that it was Friday!  So yeah…let’s try to remember the week here.

Uh, well…I know we had baseball practice three nights this week.  Practice starts at 7:45pm (yeah, like 45 minutes before the girls bedtime).  We’ve been getting home somewhere around 9:30 or later.  Tomorrow morning we have practice at 9:45 (good thing I now know what day of the week we’re on).  Sunday is the first scrimmage and the season opens Monday.  Yippee.

Besides baseball, this week we had a play date, library trip, and a trip to the pool.   I finished getting the classroom organized and we are ready to start our new school year on Monday morning.  I also managed to set up a field trip for October, schedule piano lessons for Olivia and trim all the hedges around the house.

Yeeeep….pretty exciting stuff going on over here!  So, feel free to go check out the  Weekly Wrap Up and see how productive everyone else was…at least they got the day of the week right!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I can relate. It's been such a crazy week around here that I haven't been sure what day it was most of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a week a little like that ourselves! So today, I refuse to leave the house. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!