Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up–Resignation Week

Weekly_Wrap-Up

Well, it finally arrived, the week where I turned in my two week notice at work!  What a great feeling to know that I’m almost through this season and back home with my family full time where I belong!  I was instantly offered my choice of three other positions with the company, all with daylight hours and better pay.   No thanks!  The only thing worse than working nights and getting no sleep would be working days and not getting to homeschool my kids!

Awana wrapped up on Wednesday night.   Olivia had completed her fist year book in TNT, so she received a ribbon and a badge for her uniform.  In addition, she also earned both the silver and gold extra credit badges (one of which is hidden by the yellow ribbon).

015

Lindsey finished her second year Sparks book and earned her second ribbon.  She was also thrilled to be named Clubber of the Year!

016

So very proud of both my girls!

We also had three baseball games this week.  We were scheduled to have the holiday weekend off, but all the rained out games had to be rescheduled, so we’re off to the ball park this weekend.  Oh, and I get to be the head coach for the weekend games.  Go me!

Friday the girls and I went on a field trip to the Frontier Culture Museum.  The weather was great (low 90’s, but humid).  It wasn’t crowded, and we had a great time together.    Lindsey said “Boy Mom, it was nice to get to spend time with you today!”  Oh how those words made my heart soar!   I forgot my camera, so you can go back to this post see photos of our trip last fall.

Be sure to visit the Weekly Wrap Up and link up!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!