Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up–The Week Away From Home

We’ve been out of town since Thursday morning, so I’m a bit late getting my wrap up written, my apologies!

My husband was on 1st shift Monday – Wednesday this past week and I was FLOORED at how quickly we finished everything each day.  We managed to finish up each days work in about 2.5 hours! 

I took the girls with me to vote Tuesday and they were really interested in the procedure, and how to operate the voting machine.   After I’d voted the poll worker handed me my “I Voted!” sticker and then attempted to hand one to Olivia.  She said “No thank you, I didn’t vote.”   The man said it really didn’t matter, so she could have the sticker anyway.  Her response was “It does matter, you have to be 18 to vote, I’m only 9, you can’t give me a sticker for 9 more years.”  He got a little huffy with her, but she really wasn’t trying to be rude, she was just explaining it to him.

We left Thursday morning and headed to Woodbridge, Virginia for Kenneth Copeland’s Washington DC Victory Campaign.  It was so nice to get to sit and listening to heavy preaching for 3 days in a row.  The girls managed to endear themselves to so many people, it’s like they had their own little fan club up north!   I have to admit, I’m looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight.

I have a pile of laundry to catch up on, and a huge stack of mail to sort through, and my email inbox was out of control.  It’s amazing how a few days “off” make so much work when we return!  So let’s all get some rest tonight and start another great week together tomorrow.

Visit the Weekly Wrap Up.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!