Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up–Ugh

This has been a emotionally tiring week.  Saturday my father in law was taken to the ER and spent several days in the hospital.  Monday my niece (by marriage) was hospitalized with preterm labor with her twins…which was brought on by an idiot doctor who really needs to be punched in the head.  All is well now, bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy to keep those twins in place.  Wednesday my brother had to have surgery.   Thankful that all are home and on the mend, but boy what a draining week.

I’ve mentioned before that Olivia will occasionally go through a spell where her brain turns to absolute mush.  That of course had to be THIS week as well.  Gah!  Her brain shifted mid week and door was no longer a verb in her world. (Seriously.)

“School photos” arrived in the mail on Monday.  You can check those out here.  I can’t wait to see the yearbook!

Activity Day was Thursday.  We studied Antarctica.  It wasn’t one of my more stellar classes, but honestly by Thursday I was just done for the week.  Instead of trying to rush through our regular lessons and be out the door by 1pm, I decided to spend Thursday morning working on a few product reviews.  I of course tweaked one of the programs to make it work for us a bit better.

012

Today was supposed to be our co-op. However, around 10:30 last night Olivia woke up violently sick.  I was up every 45 minutes or so with her, and we finally got her tummy under control around 4am.  Lindsey was up and down a lot last night as well.  I’m guessing it was the noise from all the retching that disturbed her.  She slept until almost 10 this morning.  I’m crossing my fingers that it was something Olivia ate, instead of something she can pass on.  Just to be on the safe side, they’ve both spent their day on the sofa watching movies and napping.

That was the gist of our week.  I hope things were more normal in your home this week!

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you had such a rough week...hoping next week is a much better one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!