Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ethiopia–The Wrap Up

I’ve been posting all about my trip to Ethiopia on my other blog S.A.H.M. I Am!   Since most of my readers here don’t follow that blog (boy I wish you did…hint, hint) I thought I’d give you a wrap up style post here.   There may be a few more posts straggling in over at S.A.H.M. I Am! later, so you may want to just go ahead and join the site while you’re there reading.  How’s that for shameless advertising?

We were gone a total of nine days.  Two days spent traveling to, and two days spent traveling home.  I’ve broken the trip down into daily chunks, you can click on each link so that you can go in order.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 

Day 5  

Ethiopia 2013 092

I’ve also posted a few thought provoking posts that I hope you take time to read.

A True Momma

Low on Mercy – Still of Use

Please pop over and show me some bloggy love, but more importantly realize how blessed you are today, and look for a way to be a blessing to someone else.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!