Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

(in)Courage Spring Session Sign Ups

Do you ever feel like you just need someone to come along side of you and give you a little encouragement?  Yeah, me too.   I’m excited to announce that I’ll be co-leading a new on-line (in)couragers group especially geared to educators (including teachers, homeschool moms and professors).banner-incouragers

The Spring 2014 session runs from May 26 – July 4.  It’s a place to build relationships, get and give encouragement and recharge.   I know I need some recharging on a regular basis, and I’m sure you do to!

So join me, and my co-leader Katrina Lee,  for this amazing time of refreshment and relationship building.   Registration begins today (May 19, 2014)  simply click here and follow the super easy directions!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. God bless you and your co-leader as you lead and encourage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is all new territory for me, but I'm excited about the opportunity!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!