Pages

Friday, January 11, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up - Gone Most of the Week

This has been one of those weeks where I've been gone a lot and I'm glad that I have independent learners who can get things done in my absence.  Over the weekend I was snacking on almonds and broke a tooth, so Monday I was at the dentist getting it fixed.

Tuesday Olivia worked at the farm from about 9:30 until 2:30.   Lindsey started her second science curriculum of the year.   She currently has a project going on to see which apple solution dehydrates apple slices the most (photo below).  Olivia did her academic work in the evening.
Wednesday morning I was up a 5:30am to make a 2.5 hour trek do pick up a family member and get them to a far off hospital for a major surgery.   I finally got home at a little after 11pm.   The kids took care of the house, dinner and got their work done and were in bed when I got home.  I didn't get to see the husband or kids at all that day.

Thursday I had to catch up on the ballet bookkeeping that I didn't get to on Wednesday.  Then it was off to get groceries.  The girls got their school work done mid day.  We had a quick family dinner and then the girls and I were out the door to go work concession stand at a basketball game (fundraiser for Haiti).

Friday I was back up at 6:30am, and made the long drive north to the hospital to pick up the patient and take her home and get her settled.   The kids once again took care of their school work and the household work.   I did put chicken in the crockpot before I left in the morning, so dinner was partially done for them.   After dinner we all headed off to our volleyball league.  I've gotta tell you all, I'm dragging really badly!

In case you missed it, I shared my first Monday Momentum this week.  Be sure to pop over and take a peek.

Sorry for the late wrap up, but as you see...it's been one of those weeks! 
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Oh you must be exhausted! I hope you get to have a nice relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday was still hectic, but we got a heavy snow overnight and church/activities for today are all cancelled. It's tea and reading for me today.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are getting a restful weekend.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We got heavy snow overnight, so everything was cancelled and we're all in for the day. I'll be reading and sipping on hot tea all day.

      Delete
  3. Such a busy week with so much driving!! Hope your weekend has been a relaxing one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got snow over the weekend and everything was cancelled from Saturday evening on.

      Delete
  4. crazy busy week you had and OUCH with the broken tooth, been there done that, so DON"T want to do that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully the nerve in the tooth wasn't exposed, so at least I wasn't in agony for days waiting to get it fixed.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!