Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

Weekly Wrap Up - Slow Days of Fall

There hasn't been anything super exciting this week.  Olivia did pick up a few extra days at the horse farm.   Several horses shipped out, and there's one new draft/mix that she really likes.  His name is Cody, and he's in the photo below.   German lessons are going very well.


Lindsey's schoolwork is going really well.  She's moving through things pretty quickly.  She's almost a third of the way through her geometry already.   She also continues to coach volleyball two evenings a week and play in her own league one other night.

I'm hosting an online Tupperware party if anyone is interested in doing some early Christmas shopping or stocking up on some great products in beautiful new colors.   If you're interested in hosting a party, let me know and I'll hook you up with my gal.  

Have a good weekend!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Still sounds like a nice productive week though! I am planning to get back to schooling with my boys this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That horse is gorgeous and so large. Your daughter is a marvel the way she handles them. I hope you have a beautiful and calm fall.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!