Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Handel’s Messiah

As I’ve mentioned before, we lived in an area with lots of things to see and do.   Yesterday we were privileged to attend a FREE presentation of Handel’s Messiah.  It was wonderful!

The Ovation Singers and Orchestra (a local group) did an amazing performance!   Olivia loved every moment of it.  She especially loved the soprano solos, because the performing artist was her piano instructor, Lisa McQueen.

I was disappointed to see that we were one of the few attendees under the age of 60.  I was even more disappointed to not see any children (unless I totally missed them). 

Since I don’t have a clip of the Ovation Singers, I thought I’d post this clip of the Hallelujah Chorus…just beautiful!

Radio City Music Hall

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!