Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Tidbits

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families!!  It’s amazing how we prepare for weeks (or even months) and then suddenly the day has come and gone.  Hopefully the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Christ, stays with us a lot longer!

Here are a few highlights of our Christmas week.   The girls and I spent most of the early mornings last week baking cookies and making candies.   By December 24th we were in full “Elf” mode as we delivered goodies to friends, family and a few strangers.   To see more photos, check out my post at S.A.H.M. I Am!

010

Here are a few high lights.

Our traditional Christmas breakfast, eggnog French toast with warm cherry pie filling on top.  Yummie!

059

Yes, Nutcrackers!

037036

We have all had a blast playing with the themed Legos.  They make little log cabins.

070

Lindsey was thrilled to get her blue guitar (the fact that it had Cinderella on it was an added bonus).

057

Um, yeah, that’s Olivia in her absolute FAVORITE gift.  Her raccoon hat, a-la Davey Crockett.   I know she’ll be wearing this out in public, and I’ll just have to act like I’m ok with that.

048054

It was a great Christmas!  We had yet another life altering experience take place during the festivities.  That however is a whole post in and of itself.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You have me wondering about the life altering experience... post quick!!

    Looks like a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!