Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Festive Cupcake Liners and Toppers–Freebies

With 4th of July this week, I thought I’d share some really cute freebies from My Memories Suite.   The first one is very patriotic and would wow your friends at the picnic/cookout/get together!  Download it here.

Independence Day decorated cupcakes

This next grouping is great for non-holiday functions.  Download it here.

Picnic Themed Decorated CupcakesSummer Themed Decorated Cupcakes

Finally, if you’re wanting to go a little bit fancy with your cupcakes, these are very stylish.  Download it here.

Black and White Themed Decorated Cupcakes

As always if you haven’t purchased the My Memories software you can do so by clicking here. Then, use my special code STMMMS5881 to save $10 off the price.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!