Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up–Curriculum Picks Week

Let me just tell you, that this kitchen make over of mine is really testing me.   It’s not that it’s hard, but it’s SLOOOOOW going and for a results driven person like me, that’s just torture.

Thankfully this weeks Weekly Wrap Up hosted by Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers is the curriculum week, so I don’t have to stress myself out over recounting our week…nor do I need to show you a photo of our disaster area of a kitchen, yet.

You can  click over to find my 2014-2015 Curriculum Picks and also Our 2044-2015 Schedule.    I will however say that I’m still trying to decide on what we’ll be doing for Bible, whether a curriculum of just morning devotions as a family.   I’m also trying to decide on which Latin program we’re adding  in.

004

Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully next week I can show you some progress photos!

In the meantime, be sure to pop over to the Weekly Wrap Up and see what new and exciting products are available to tempt you!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!