Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Arbonne Healthy Living Products - Review

I love getting the opportunity to review products. Typically my reviews are educational products, but this time I got to participate in a wonderful grown up review, Arbonne Healthy Living Products.

Pictured below are the items I received for this review.  The package included:  Vanilla Protein Powder, Chocolate Protein Powder, Essentials Daily Detox Tea, Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks (citrus & pomegranate), Digestion Plus, Greens Balance, Fiber Booster and Essentials Fit Chews (chocolate peppermint, chocolate, lemon, caramel and coco-cabana).

100_9953

I used one product per day so that I could tell if any one thing didn’t agree with me, or if anything really just totally rocked.   I’ll list each item and it’s description, followed by my thoughts.

Essentials Daily Detox Tea – Supports overall health and aids in liver, kidney, and blood detoxification.  Key ingredients include milk thistle, couch grass root, sarsaparilla root and burdock root.   My thoughts:   This had a nice herbal/earthy flavor, I added a bit of stevia for sweetener.   I found that just the one cup of tea did appear to begin to detox my kidney’s.   The first hour saw me having to “go” 4 times. 

Essentials Energy Fizz Stick -  Only 10 calories per serving, this packet boosts energy and increases metabolism.  Key ingredients include chromium, green tea and guarana.   Available in pomegranate or citrus.   My thoughts:   I made both of these the night before consuming, allowing for plenty of time for the drinks to chill.   I honestly didn’t care for either flavor.   I should have tried adding stevia, as they both were a bit tart.  

Essentials Protein Powder – (Vanilla and chocolate)   Replaces one or two meals daily while satisfying hunger and boosting energy, use as a recovery shake after a strenuous workout or have as a healthy snack.  Contains more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals.  Key ingredients include pea protein, cranberry protein, rice protein, flaxseed, stevia, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, alfalfa kelp and ginseng.  100% vegan, no dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, sugar or artificial sweeteners.   My thoughts:  I used unsweetened almond milk to make both shakes   The chocolate was absolutely delish!  It had a wonderful chocolaty-sweet taste that would really help with cravings for sweets.   The chocolate seemed to have a bit more of a fibrous texture than the vanilla shake.   The vanilla was very tasty and almost made me think of eggnog in it’s flavor, was that a hint of nutmeg?   I loved both of these products, by far the best tasting protein shakes I’ve ever had!

Essentials Fit Chews - When hunger strikes between meals, Fit Chews are a perfect, guilt-free supplement to help satisfy
cravings and deliver a quick pick-me-up. They’re also a great way to support a weight-management regimen. Additionally, the tasty bites contain a unique, botanically based, herbal adaptogen blend to
help support good health and do not contain any artificial ingredients.  My thoughts:   I loved the texture of these “candies”, they were just like eating a soft taffy or caramel.   The caramel and chocolate were my favorites.   The chocolate peppermint was good, but the peppermint was a bit over powering.  The coco cabana was fair.  I did NOT like the lemon, but I don’t like fruit flavored candies, and lemon is a bit boo for me in any food.  You can have up to eight (8 ) of these a day, great for when a craving hits!

Greens Balance – With it’s spectrum of proprietary color blends of whole fruit and vegetable powders – delivering the antioxidants, phytonutrients and fiber you need to have a more balanced, healthier diet every day.   Key ingredients:  Arbonne proprietary fruit and vegetable blends of greens, reds, blues and yellows.  My thoughts:  This product (pictured below) worried me to be honest.   Just the thought of drinking something green and healthy just sounded gross.  The directions said to add to either fizz, water or protein shake.   I opted to put it in my regular chocolate protein drink.   I was happy that adding the Greens Balance didn’t change the flavor a great deal.  It did add a bit of an “earthy” undertone, but did not make it bitter.   Another keeper!

100_9957

Digestion Plus – Prebiotics, probiotics and 11 digestive enzymes in an easy to carry travel pack.   Complete support for your digestive tract.   Place daily in small amount of water, in protein shake or directly on tongue for amazing benefits.   My thoughts:  I tried placing a small amount directly on my tongue, and found that I did not like the flavor at all.   I added the remaining product to a small amount of water and chugged it down.    Honestly, I wish I’d put it in a protein shake as the flavor in the water was just yuck and made me feel just a bit spoogey.

Fiber Boost – Supplements daily fiber intake while assisting with appetite control.   Also helps stabilize blood sugars.  A natural blend of soluble fiber derived from fruits and grains.  A tasteless and convenient powder, it can be added to any beverage or soft food.  Recommend to add to protein shakes, binds to sugars and releases more slowly into the blood system.   My thoughts: I added this to my daily protein shake and could not tell it was there.   There was no change in flavor or texture to the shake when adding the fiber boost.  

If you’d like to find out more about these and other wonderful health, skin, hair and body products, check out my friend Stephanie’s website.

The opinions shared in this review are mine.  I received no compensation for this review, nor was I required to write a positive review.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!