Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekly Wrap Up - Feels Like Spring!

We've had 80 degree weather this week!  It's been simply amazing (as the humidity didn't come with the heat).   We were able to get outside and do a little yard work, and soak up some lovely sun.   The urge to start getting my flower beds cleaned out was strong, but I'm not convinced the cold is gone for good, so I opted to leave the coverings a bit longer.

The week was a bit scattered for us as we had dentist appoints Monday, a trip to a major medical center on Tuesday (I was just the driver, we're good) and an unexpected trip with my brother to look at land.    So we did get a lot done, but none of it involved using a camera to  document, ahem.

We have a little break in product reviewing the next little bit.  I do have two time intensive reviews we're working on and several on their way, but I won't be posting any until closer to the end of the month.   However if you're looking for a great way to teach your kids about the Resurrection, I highly recommend this week's review product.


Resurrection - Grapevine Studies Review

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We have weeks where we don't use the camera either. I am glad you all are fine.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!