Pages

Friday, September 16, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up - Half Way Through September

Monday I posted about the costume Lindsey made in "The 1850's Come to Life".    Lindsey's school work went by quickly, and then we had a quick breakfast for dinner before heading out the door at 3 for volleyball.  We were the home team, but our gym is in a different location, so we have to set up nets, seating, ticket sales and concessions before each game.  The middle school team started playing at 4:30, followed by junior varsity and then varsity.  It was after 9pm when we got home.  Lindsey is on the far left in the line up below.


Tuesday was laundry day.  Lindsey knocked out her school work and then we left for volleyball.  The coach for all three teams had a schedule conflict, so she asked me to run practice for her.  It was a fun 2 hours, but the gym AC wasn't working well and I was dripping sweat when I left.  The girls headed on to jiu-jitsu and I headed home.

Wednesday was regular school for Lindsey, work for Olivia and life as normal for me.  We were at the gym a 3:15 to help get the court, concession stand and ticket sales set up for the evening's games.  All the teams won, first time for a clean sweep!  The girls headed home after tear-down and I headed to church for the evening.

Thursday is grocery day for me.  Lindsey finished her school work while I was gone.  She helped me clean house when I got home.  Volleyball practice was from 3:30-5:15 followed by jiu-jitsu.

Friday morning Lindsey and I headed off to the chiropractor.  Lindsey's right shoulder was out (her volleyball serve does this).  Her right hip was also out, likely from diving on the court.  She was happy to get all her limbs put back where they needed to go.  We stopped at the library to pick up some books, and then home to finish school.  Our bank had customer appreciation day, featuring a cookout for customers.  We all headed over around 11am to get a yummy lunch.  The evening brings another series of volleyball games.

Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!