Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up–Christmas to New Year

I do hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends.   The blog has been quiet, because we’ve been so busy!  This was one of our busiest Decembers EVER, and I don’t know that I want to repeat this pace next year.

We spent a lot of time with my older brother attending various Christmassy events.  Live nativities, parades, lantern tours…busy, busy, busy!!   I thought I’d share this lovely photo of the kids working with Santa to help the less fortunate.

santanelson

Academically:  I’ve sat down and worked out our next 6-weeks of lesson plans.   Our library books have been picked up and we’re ready to hit the ground running on Monday.  I think I’ve semi-decided on my 2015-2016 curriculum picks.  (I always do this early so I can order when our income tax return comes.)  

Activities:  Basketball and cheerleading kick off this coming week.   Ballet was bumped back a week due to Ms. Pam’s surgery (which ended up being postponed because the surgeon is now sick). 

In my personal life, I’ve decided that 2015 will be The Year of “No”!   Yes, my “word” for the year is NO.   Doesn’t is sound lovely?  

Linking up with the Weekly Wrap Up.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We also order early for the following year with our tax refund:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!