Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up - School Prep Week

We're just two weeks into our summer vacation, and I've spent most of this week preparing for the fall.   I've gotten all of our classes set up in My Homeschool Grades and printed off everything Lindsey needs for her World Geography class.   I've been looking a little at the schedule and will get some of that finalized in the coming weeks.   However, Olivia will most likely be taking classes at the community college, so I'll need to get more info on all that first.

In other news the girls have been doing a lot of babysitting.   The church we used to attend called and had both girls come provide childcare for an event this past weekend, and then they've babysat for another family several times.   Lindsey got in her two full days at the museum and Olivia has also been at the farm several days this week.

I found a really good deal on fresh strawberries this week.  I took the opportunity to teach Olivia how to make freezer jam/preserves.   It was a fun time teaching her and reminiscing about doing stuff like this with Momma when I was young.   Delicious!


Here's a few parting shots of this weeks flower bed updates.


Have  a great weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just love loading up on strawberries when they're in season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those preserves look wonderful and the flowers are sweet too.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!