Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Weekly Wrap Up - Summer Check In #2

I've been working on small projects from my things to do list.  This past week I painted the light fixtures on our front porch.  They were just dull and drab looking, so I wanted to freshen the front porch a bit.  I'd wanted to go with a copper color, and had a terrible time finding anything that wasn't in spray paint form. I finally found paint at Michael's for $1.38 and was able to complete this simple project.   Here's the before and after photos:


Olivia was out of town for a few days visiting with my BFF, Donna.  There was shopping, a facial, a history museum and lots of good food and laughter had by all.  Olivia also got to go to the shooting range and impress her Uncle Mike with her marksmanship skills.    Before you send me any ugly messages, she's trained in how to use weapons safely and the weapon in the photo was not loaded.





Lindsey was off work last week.  She worked three days this week, then three days next week and she'll be finished for the summer, with the exception of occasionally watching the 8 month old baby on occasion.

Both girls continue to excel in jiu-jitsu.  Below is a photo of Olivia that the gym owner is using to advertise for women to sign up.  

Lindsey and I took a car load of used books/curriculum to a local book donation spot this week.  We're in full on purge mode, and getting rid of items helps get her some driving time in (and saves me on gas).

Have a great week!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The light fixture looks great! Sounds like summer is gearing up to be a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!